¥52,500 JPY – Sold Out
We gave the shibori process to all of this crisp silk organdy. You would be surprised by the adjustability of this scarf. While large enough to cover the shoulders, you can make it to a thin shape. It can also be turned inside out for an unexpectedly understated impression.
It is perfect for parties, but you can wear it inside a coat to accent everyday wear.
Material: 100% Silk
Size: One size fits all
Designed and dyed in Japan, and shibori is processed in China.
* Colors on the screen may differ slightly from the actual product.
* Please note that there may be slight deviations in size due to the material and the shibori process.
* Please use a petroleum-based dry cleaning service, and do not wash with household dry-cleaning products.
* Due to the nature of the dyeing process and the use of natural materials, the color of this product may fade with moisture or sweat, and the tie may stretch.
* To maintain the three-dimensional effect of the shibori, please keep it away from moisture.
This was very first thing caught my eyes in the department store. I had to get it. It’s very warm too