¥57,000 JPY – Sold Out
The crisp silk organdy is decorated with a mix of large and small bai shibori, giving it an avant-garde look with movement. The volume is large enough to cover the shoulders but can also be shrunk down to a thin shape for a more relaxed look. It can also be turned inside out for a more demure impression. Once you see it, you'll never forget this scarf!
It is perfect for parties, but you can wear it inside a coat to accent everyday wear.
Material: 100% Silk
Size: One size fits all
Designed and dyed in Japan, and shibori is processed in China.
* Colors on the screen may differ slightly from the actual product.
* Please note that there may be slight deviations in size due to the material and the shibori process.
* Please use a petroleum-based dry cleaning service, and do not wash with household dry-cleaning products.
* Due to the nature of the dyeing process and the use of natural materials, the color of this product may fade with moisture or sweat, and the tie may stretch.
* To maintain the three-dimensional effect of the shibori, please keep it away from moisture.
BK Black x White : SC537300BK
600 Gray x Ivory : SC51120600